Saturday 14 July 2007

Bart Simpson at Hot Stuff

So here is a picture of me in front of the famous Hot Stuff.

We enjoyed another great meal chez Raj; there was a large family there celebrating a birthday this time – and considering the restaurant probably holds twenty five people maximum, they sort of overtook the place. We all sang happy birthday as they brought out a dreamy Bart Simpson cake, which is all the rage in London these days as they prepare for the release of the movie. Lots of fun; after passing out cake to her family, the mom turns to us and asked if we want a piece. Of course we said no thank you that is so kind and can you imagine my horror as I hear Jon saying, actually yes sure I would like a piece of your son’s Bart Simpson birthday cake who I don’t even know. Hmmm – taking food from strangers, I think remember some people telling me never to do that!

No comments: