Monday 7 May 2007

May Bank Holiday Weekend

This weekend was a long weekend in London, so I had three days to pitter around town. Saturday morning, I got up early and went to Camden Market. I had pretty high hopes that I might find something interesting, but unfortunately I left very disappointed! There was not really much interesting around and the surroundings were, well, not the most beautiful in London. Thought I did find a little corner of London that might be mistaken for Venice?



Sunday, I walked around the neighborhood for a bit of retail therapy on the Kings Road. Today, I had a lovely brunch at Maria's house and in the afternoon, I went to Top Shop, much talked about London shop, to see the new Kate Moss collection - after trying to squeeze into a pile of clothes, I finally put together that UK sizing is different than US sizing - good to know before I try things on in the future! Anyway, the collection was interesting but there weren't a lot of sizes, so I'll have to search things out in another shop :)

No comments: