Monday 18 June 2007

Needed: Decent Meteorology School in London

Honestly, for the past two weeks, I wake up each morning and watch a program called BBC Breakfast in order to get my morning news, weather and transit alerts (the tube certainly has more problems than the MTA, however I will give them this, they are quite good a disseminating when there are problems on different routes).

The meteorologists here just suck. Every day for the last two work weeks, they have predicted rain. They say it will downpour. And if they say it will happen during rush hour, I bring my raincoat and umbrella. I NEVER USE THEM! Everyone always sites weather as the downfall of living in London, and quite honestly I think the meteorologists have some sort of conspiracy going on - I wonder who is paying them to consistently deliver the wrong forecast?

No comments: